THE FUND The South Gippsland Landcare Network (SGLN) is a trusted community organisation with over 500 family members that works with farmers and other landholders, government agencies and local businesses to
ENHANCING KOALA HABITAT Approximately 80% of koala habitat has been decimated since European settlement. Of the remaining 20% most occurs on private land. The development of a Koala Habitat Preservation,
South Gippsland Landcare Network’s Real Carbon Action program will use your tax deductible donation to plant indigenous trees and shrubs in South Gippsland to help offset the carbon emitted from the use of your vehicle.
SOUTH GIPPSLAND LANDCARE FUND The South Gippsland Landcare Fund, through community action, helps to preserve, protect and enhance the long-term sustainability of farming and the environment in South Gippsland. All