Guest Speaker: Anthony Amis
All members of SGLN are warmly invited to attend this meeting. Our special guest speaker is Anthony Amis, a seasoned conservationist with decades of experience, who will share insights on his impactful work, including the creation of the Brataualung Forest Park and recent koala surveys in Mullungdung State Forest.
The ordinary business of the meeting:
• Confirm the previous AGM minutes
• Receive the 2022-23 Annual Report
• Receive and consider the financial statements submitted by the Board to members in accordance with s.100(1) of the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012 (refer to 2022-23 Annual Report)
• Set the annual subscription fee
• Elect up to 5 ordinary Board members (nominate via Online form)
• Elect the Executive members of the Board
• Further information please refer to meeting agenda.
Wednesday 11 October, 6:30pm-8:30pm
Leongatha RSL, Corner Smith Street and
Michael Place, Leongatha, Victoria, 3953
RSVP by Monday 9 October 2023 via this link.
*Financial members of SGLN or SGLN Landcare Groups are entitled to vote at the meeting in person or by proxy. Completed proxy forms must be received by the secretary (email@example.com) no later than 5pm, Monday, 9 October 2023. Nominate a proxy to attend via proxy form.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0419 761 531