South Gippsland Landcare Fund

SOUTH GIPPSLAND LANDCARE FUND

The South Gippsland Landcare Fund, through community action, helps to preserve, protect and enhance the long-term sustainability of farming and the environment in South Gippsland. All donations are tax deductible with 100% of donations used to fund SGLN’s programs.

Help us protect, and enhance the environment of South Gippsland.

South Gippsland Biolinks Plan

Supporting Local Landcare Groups

Raising funds for individual Landcare groups helps biodiversity projects in specific areas in South Gippsland

Enhancing Koala Habitat

Protect important koala habitat and extend revegetation efforts across the landscape allowing koalas to move safely.

Approximately 80% of koala habitat has been decimated since European settlement. Of the remaining 20% most occurs on private land. By Supporting Landcare, you support the preservation and creation of Koala habitat.

SGLN is working with local Landcare members to protect important koala habitat and extend the revegetation efforts across the lansdcape allowing Koalas to move safely.

Your donation helps protect and create koala habitat and improve the health of creeks, streams, and river frontage in South Gippsland.

Project goal $50,000
Amount pledged 3%

Prom Coast Ecolink

Corner Inlet Landcare Group

Real Community Carbon Action

The Real Community Carbon Action program uses tax deductible donations to plant indigenous trees and shrubs in South Gippsland to help capture the carbon emitted from the use of personal vehicles.

Offset your vehicles carbon emissions and we will plant indigenous plants in South Gippsland.

Total Project cost $20,000
Amount Pledged 15%

South Gippsland Landcare Fund

By donating to the South Gippsland Landcare Fund you help preserve, protect, and enhance the environment of South Gippsland.

All donations are tax deductible with 100% of donations used to fund SGLN’s programs.

Total Project Cost $10,000
Amount pledged 61%

Sign Up for Our Monthly Newsletter

Related posts

Register your details

Please provide your details to learn more about South Gippsland biodiversity and to offer your thoughts and suggestions about protecting it.

We’ll send you an email confirming contact, and details of when our next workshop is being held.

Collection Notice

 

Tell us your thoughts about biodiversity protection

What actions do you think should be taken to better protect our living world in South Gippsland? What are the priorities?