ADDING AGROFORESTRY TO A GRAZING PROPERTY – SGLN FIELD DAY
Visit the Gray’s beef and sheep farm and see how they’ve incorporated Agroforestry into their farming operation
Bob and Robyn Gray have revegetated 20% of their farm, and have a further 20% planted as Agroforestry.
Come and hear how and why they established the plantations, and what is required to manage the trees. Bob will talk about the benefits and challenges from a farming perspective.
The site has also been used as a demonstration over the last 12 years. Clinton Tepper will present on the results of annual tree health monitoring, and Peter Ronalds will speak about soil carbon results.
- When: Wednesday, 3 May 2023
- Time: 9.45am registration. 10.00 am-1pm (lunch included)
- Where: Warragul South (address provided after registration)
- Please register via this link. Places are limited, and registrations essential.
- More information: email@example.com or 0448 739 559
This project is supported by Melbourne Water through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program in partnership with South Gippsland Landcare Network.