SGLN 2022 AGM
October 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
South Gippsland Landcare Network
2022 Annual General Meeting
Guest speaker: Dan Miller, CEO, GLaWAC
All members of SGLN are warmly invited to attend this meeting. Our special guest speaker is Dan Miller, Chief Executive Officer of the Gunaikurnai Land and Waters Aboriginal Corporation (GLaWAC).
A Yuin man, Daniel has extensive leadership experience and has been the General Manager of GLaWAC’s On Country team since 2017, creating employment for mob across Gippsland to connect with and heal Country. His previous experience includes leadership positions at the Wellington Shire and the Department of Primary Industries, and we are looking forward to hearing about his vision for GLaWAC.
The ordinary business of the meeting:
- Confirm the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 20 October 2021
- receive the 2021-22 Annual Report
- receive and consider the financial statements submitted by the Board to members in accordance with s.100(1) of the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012
- set the annual subscription fee
- elect up to 5 ordinary Board members
- elect the Executive members of the Board.
When: Thursday, 20 October 2022
93 Whitelaw Street, Meeniyan, VIC, 3956
Tickets: $15 each (excluding credit card fees)
Click here to register and pay via Eventbrite by 5.00pm Wednesday, 19 October 2022
*Financial members of SGLN or SGLN Landcare Groups are entitled to vote at the meeting in person or by proxy. Completed proxy forms must be received by the secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 5pm, Monday, 19 October 2022.